Summit Christian Academy is proud to provide high-quality education, curriculum, programming, and opportunities for our students and faculty. To meet our financial needs, we rely on the generosity of a wide range of supporters—parents, grandparents, alumni, faculty and staff, friends, churches, and more. Summit Christian Academy invites you to invest in our community with a tax-deductible gift and participate in one of the following ways:
- General Fund / Unrestricted Gifts – gifts that support annual operating expenses or other needs, as determined by the school board
- Tuition Assistance – gifts that support one or more students attendance
- Endowment – gifts that generate income, in perpetuity, and provide long-term stability
- Special Events – activities and events held as fundraisers throughout the year
- Restricted Gifts – gifts directed to specific projects or classes
- Planned Gifts – gifts through wills and estate plans
The amount an individual or family gives is a personal decision, but each gift makes a difference.
Ways to Give
Give online at https://www.adventistschoolpay.org?OrgID=ANPF55 (copy and paste this link into your web browser to access the school's account page).
Give at our school, where we accept cash and check donations directly.
Other Ways to Give
In addition to monetary donations, Summit Christian Academy is pleased to offer a number of other ways for individuals and families to support our school.
- Amazon Giving - Shop through smile.amazon.com to share 0.5% of qualifying purchases
- Box Tops For Education - Clip or scan for $0.10 each
- Smith's Food and Drug Inspiring Donations - Register your Rewards Card to share 0.5% of purchases
- Participate in planned school fundraisers
- Volunteer your time at our school or in support of one of our fundraising activities
Private, Non-Profit Organization
SCA is a private Christian school operating under the Nevada-Utah Conference of the Seventh-day Adventist church, and qualifies as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization through its affiliation with the General Conference of the Seventh-day Adventist church. This means that monies received through tuition, donations, or fundraisers directly benefit our students through tuition assistance, curriculum and technology, teacher resources, special programs, facility maintenance and improvements, etc.
Donations and monetary gifts are tax-deductible. If you would like a receipt for your donations or gifts, please let us know at the time of your giving or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.